Take Your Turn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:07 am
Latest topics
» [Observer's AWBW document] An FOW game on 1vs1 Verdun, Nell vs Von Bolt
List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 7:14 am by a9977321

» dpsi/Jokas Collaboration Analysis
List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 3:20 pm by dpsi

» Jokas' Olaf Guide
List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 3:03 pm by dpsi

» Jokas' Adder Guide (pt 1) English
List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 2:51 pm by dpsi

» Basic Guide for HQ Cheese and countering strategy for current FOW GL maps
List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches EmptyFri May 22, 2020 1:40 am by a9977321

» Phantom Domain Discussion
List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:44 am by a9977321

» Commander Wars an Advance Wars Clone
List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 5:14 am by Robosturm_

» Advanced Strategy: Minimum Attacking Ratio
List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches EmptyThu May 16, 2019 9:05 pm by Everdan

» Advanced Strategy: How Much is First Strike worth?
List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches EmptyThu May 16, 2019 8:32 pm by Everdan

Top posting users this month
No user

List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches

3 posters

Go down

List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches Empty List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches

Post  IPS Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:55 am

hies, I create this list in the forums in order to create a kind of honorable list of people that are proving being really possitive pressences on any kind of non 1vs1 games.

On the list are:
IPS
TacticsCommand
H0RSED1K
Nuggy
Nyvelion
InfernusMachine
OutaChange
Sixx Spades
Mr Allen J
Kafkan
Jackie Milton
freshkest
JStorey92
calm wind
rangan
Lunanova
yonatan367
AlphaOmega
lvda_1
Pika Rizard

The intention of this list is that in a near future, I will create rooms and only allowing players in this list to enter. I like the idea of this list because it's an honour being on this list and doesn't shame anyone else.

IPS
Mech
Mech

Posts Posts : 17
Reputation Reputation : 4

Back to top Go down

List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches Empty Re: List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches

Post  Blanci Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:10 am

I think it is very good idea to move almost immediately in team or multi player and I always do and from my recent experience also add everdan, fang and probly more. ( in 1v1 its different IMO)
In multi you are holding up more people and if everyone does that it really drags. In 1 v1 a player can create another 1v1 if he is bored but its more complicated organising a decent multi. Also multi have a lot of randomly stuff and it s not so important to win but support and keep teammate happy by moving and encourage them to not lose interest in game.

Useful topic.

Blanci
Recon
Recon

Posts Posts : 156
Reputation Reputation : 35

Back to top Go down

List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches Empty Re: List of most active players for non 1vs1 matches

Post  InfernusMachine Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:55 am

Oh look. It's me Twisted Evil Laughing

I pass here in the forum atleast one time per month Razz  so if i dont answer quicker i'm sorry in advance x)

About the list, i play with friends of my University: Sobradentes, hobbit_feup and feup. Hobbit_feup also plays in other games, so i think that you can add him on the list Smile just check his profile if you want to. Smile

About other players.. The game for now is offline... I can't remember other people Sad
InfernusMachine
InfernusMachine
Mech
Mech

Posts Posts : 13
Reputation Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down