Take Your Turn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:07 am
Latest topics
» [Observer's AWBW document] An FOW game on 1vs1 Verdun, Nell vs Von Bolt
Registering for CWT site /forum info EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 7:14 am by a9977321

» dpsi/Jokas Collaboration Analysis
Registering for CWT site /forum info EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 3:20 pm by dpsi

» Jokas' Olaf Guide
Registering for CWT site /forum info EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 3:03 pm by dpsi

» Jokas' Adder Guide (pt 1) English
Registering for CWT site /forum info EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 2:51 pm by dpsi

» Basic Guide for HQ Cheese and countering strategy for current FOW GL maps
Registering for CWT site /forum info EmptyFri May 22, 2020 1:40 am by a9977321

» Phantom Domain Discussion
Registering for CWT site /forum info EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:44 am by a9977321

» Commander Wars an Advance Wars Clone
Registering for CWT site /forum info EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 5:14 am by Robosturm_

» Advanced Strategy: Minimum Attacking Ratio
Registering for CWT site /forum info EmptyThu May 16, 2019 9:05 pm by Everdan

» Advanced Strategy: How Much is First Strike worth?
Registering for CWT site /forum info EmptyThu May 16, 2019 8:32 pm by Everdan

Top posting users this month
No user

Registering for CWT site /forum info

2 posters

Go down

Registering for CWT site /forum info Empty Registering for CWT site /forum info

Post  Blanci Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:07 am

Blanci wrote:
   ps..how can we register for that custom site without google account? And hows that site going.. any update can be posted in the special topic we have here.  Many of us at awbw are quite open to other related AW type games. Several of us even ventured to space cows when awbw last crashed and played some games. Any idea of when your custom site can be ready for play?

Reply from Mara Saragon

The site runs on Google, so there's no way to get on without a Google account. That goes for commenting on the blogs as well, since it's all Google. The only way to talk to us without one is via the new Custom Wars forum, which you can find a link to via the blog in my signature.

The game itself is perfectly playable right now, though, and you don't need an account for that. There's no network play or COs yet -network is the next thing being worked on- and the only playable mode right now is AWDS-mode. The soundtrack hasn't been implemented yet either, you still have to go to my YouTube channel if you want to hear all that. All the music in-game right now is just placeholders. Development is a bit slow because Custom Wars is both browser- and client-based, and both need to be developed together for obvious reasons.

Blanci
Recon
Recon

Posts Posts : 156
Reputation Reputation : 35

Back to top Go down

Registering for CWT site /forum info Empty Re: Registering for CWT site /forum info

Post  Blanci Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:26 am

ive never been able to use google account.. it seems hard to understand at all whats going on, what is it for, how to re-set, etc. I tried several times but i dont know my password and is it computer dependant or does it depend on my server. In our house we have a lot of sharing of various computers/ipad etc.. gets messy.

I will take another look when i get time and come back and try to be more specific about my problem.

Blanci
Recon
Recon

Posts Posts : 156
Reputation Reputation : 35

Back to top Go down

Registering for CWT site /forum info Empty Re: Registering for CWT site /forum info

Post  JakeSamiRulz Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:40 pm

What exactly are you trying to sign up for?

Yes, we use Google for a lot of our services, but I also tried to make a non-Google alternative for a lot of the things we use. If you want, you can tell me exactly what you want to sign up for, and I'll give you all the information you need to sign up for it.

JSRulz
JakeSamiRulz
JakeSamiRulz
Mech
Mech

Posts Posts : 40
Reputation Reputation : 31

http://ctomni231.github.io/cwtactics/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down