Take Your Turn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:07 am
Latest topics
» [Observer's AWBW document] An FOW game on 1vs1 Verdun, Nell vs Von Bolt
No forgiveness lol EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 7:14 am by a9977321

» dpsi/Jokas Collaboration Analysis
No forgiveness lol EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 3:20 pm by dpsi

» Jokas' Olaf Guide
No forgiveness lol EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 3:03 pm by dpsi

» Jokas' Adder Guide (pt 1) English
No forgiveness lol EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 2:51 pm by dpsi

» Basic Guide for HQ Cheese and countering strategy for current FOW GL maps
No forgiveness lol EmptyFri May 22, 2020 1:40 am by a9977321

» Phantom Domain Discussion
No forgiveness lol EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:44 am by a9977321

» Commander Wars an Advance Wars Clone
No forgiveness lol EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 5:14 am by Robosturm_

» Advanced Strategy: Minimum Attacking Ratio
No forgiveness lol EmptyThu May 16, 2019 9:05 pm by Everdan

» Advanced Strategy: How Much is First Strike worth?
No forgiveness lol EmptyThu May 16, 2019 8:32 pm by Everdan

Top posting users this month
No user

No forgiveness lol

+3
Kangasha
w00se
Iordor
7 posters

Go down

No forgiveness lol Empty No forgiveness lol

Post  sulla Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:54 am

minus 12 on my reputation thingy!

Come on guys, why are you so vindictive? lolol

sulla
Recon
Recon

Posts Posts : 135
Reputation Reputation : -63

Back to top Go down

No forgiveness lol Empty Re: No forgiveness lol

Post  Iordor Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Because you were a troll 6 years ago, and still are. Granted, I was considered a troll too, but I'm smart enough to change my handle!  Wink 
Iordor
Iordor
Mech
Mech

Posts Posts : 83
Reputation Reputation : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  sulla Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:20 pm

I was never a troll. I was just someone who was taken out of context.

I blame Shini Laser.

sulla
Recon
Recon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iordor Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:47 pm

Lol, I remember those arguments you guys had that went on, and, and on for pages, and threads. Good times! Very Happy

Whatever happened to shini? I used to mariokart with that guy.
Iordor
Iordor
Mech
Mech

Posts Posts : 83
Reputation Reputation : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  sulla Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:50 pm

Google his name, he has a twitter account Wink

sulla
Recon
Recon

Back to top Go down

Post  w00se Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:24 pm

sulla wrote:You guessed right!

Wonder how low my rep can go? lololol

With quality posts like that I have no idea how your reputation got so low.  Truly a mystery.
w00se
w00se
Thing What Kicks
Thing What Kicks

Posts Posts : 568
Reputation Reputation : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  sulla Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:26 pm

My rep got to minus -11, now it is back down to minus 12!

I was starting to have hope about redeeming myself! lol

sulla
Recon
Recon

Back to top Go down

Post  Kangasha Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:24 pm

Can someone explain to me who this person is/was and how he got a reputation of -59?

I mean sure, I gathered they did some trolling, but when this post died it was -12. How did they lose an additional 47 over the course of 2 years? :') I'm truly baffled and amazed.

Spoiler:

Kangasha
Infantry
Infantry

Posts Posts : 3
Reputation Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Xmo5 Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:51 pm

Sulla does a good job getting people to dislike him. A couple of people probably just went around and downvoted all his stuff. Reputation goes up with upvotes and down with downvotes, but I'm not sure if anything else impacts it (like having posts reported or mods deleting your posts etc.) For most people, just assume it means they get a lot of their posts downvoted.
Xmo5
Xmo5
AWBW Map Committee
AWBW Map Committee

Posts Posts : 458
Reputation Reputation : 106

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyvelion Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:29 am

A lot of that was me. I've always hated sulla, though so many did that he might not remember me for hating him.

Not just for the trolling, but for one particular post on this forum that I can't seem to find. He, along with that one guy whose name I forgot who thought that me feeling particularly emotional was a perfect time to push his gun agenda on me, identified themselves as MRAs.

For anyone fortunate enough to not know what MRAs are, they are similar to Gamergaters in some ways, in that supposedly they have certain issues that they support, that they do nothing about while spending a vast majority of their effort online harassing women. It's because of people like them that there are parts of the internet that I can't go on without being harassed, and the reason I can't risk using my unaltered voice in game chat or in videos. MRAs and their other groups routinely single out women they don't like and insult them, send them rape threats, and in some cases find and publish their addresses to make more serious threats.

I haven't had to experience the worst of that, possibly only due to taking precautions against it, but I have had to experience another one of their offenses. Is anyone here familiar with "trigger"s? One good definition I found was "something that sets off a memory tape or flashback transporting the person back to the event of her/his original trauma". It's a serious issue for those with PTSD, and for another forum I am a part of, for those who have been raped or have dealt with other sexual assault. Well, apparently MRAs think this is something to joke about, and something to mock us about. More than once, groups of them have come in and spammed the forum with "#triggered" meme images, insulting us until they got banned. It's disgusting, and it was upsetting for many who witnessed it before they were all removed.

That's how I found out about MRAs. Doesn't surprise me at all that sulla would be one of them. I just hate him more for it. And not in a fun-to-hate kind of way, these people are monsters who get off on going after those they think are vulnerable.

So perhaps it might make sense now why I think sulla deserves such a negative reputation.
Nyvelion
Nyvelion
Mech
Mech

Posts Posts : 69
Reputation Reputation : 94

Back to top Go down

No forgiveness lol Empty @Nyvelion

Post  Master Knight DH Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:59 pm

Before I provide my 2 cents, because yes I am going to talk about women, I need to point out on the offset that yeah, I actually agree your fears actually get well-founded, because problems like the Cross Assault incident definitely exist, never mind with the abundance of victim-blaming that comes with them. And if what you say is true--I don't have a way to clarify--then yeah I can see you'd have a personal reason to hate sulla for being chauvinistic.

The reason I need to say something is because too much paranoia does NOBODY any favors. Maybe you're safe for a little bit, but not everybody is Aris whatsits (I'm not looking up the bugger's last name just to spell it) so the safety can be redundant. With somebody like a Chivalrous Pervert, failure to communicate properly is guaranteed to just ignore any positive traits they would have, which inevitably grows into unnecessary hostility and creates confusion.

Here's why I prefer females actually be creative enough: so that they don't have to worry about being nearly as horribly blindsided by some idiocy that isn't their fault. I'm not saying guys who treat girls with unmitigated malice should get defended, not at all. I'm just saying that it could help to figure out how to make sure there's consistently topics to work with that don't inevitably involve (ahem) girl pleasures. The important thing is to get any guy you want to talk with to provide their input on those topics and hopefully that should get any shallowness on their part under control. It should work favorably with a guy who is from the start either genuinely nice or reliant on the long game. Self-defense against any guys who don't fall into either.

I'm just having to point out that there's no easy answer. Hopefully there's a worthwhile one at least.
Master Knight DH
Master Knight DH
Mech
Mech

Posts Posts : 16
Reputation Reputation : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  sulla Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:37 am

Nyvelion wrote:A lot of that was me. I've always hated sulla, though so many did that he might not remember me for hating him.

Not just for the trolling, but for one particular post on this forum that I can't seem to find. He, along with that one guy whose name I forgot who thought that me feeling particularly emotional was a perfect time to push his gun agenda on me, identified themselves as MRAs.

For anyone fortunate enough to not know what MRAs are, they are similar to Gamergaters in some ways, in that supposedly they have certain issues that they support, that they do nothing about while spending a vast majority of their effort online harassing women. It's because of people like them that there are parts of the internet that I can't go on without being harassed, and the reason I can't risk using my unaltered voice in game chat or in videos. MRAs and their other groups routinely single out women they don't like and insult them, send them rape threats, and in some cases find and publish their addresses to make more serious threats.

I haven't had to experience the worst of that, possibly only due to taking precautions against it, but I have had to experience another one of their offenses. Is anyone here familiar with "trigger"s? One good definition I found was "something that sets off a memory tape or flashback transporting the person back to the event of her/his original trauma". It's a serious issue for those with PTSD, and for another forum I am a part of, for those who have been raped or have dealt with other sexual assault. Well, apparently MRAs think this is something to joke about, and something to mock us about. More than once, groups of them have come in and spammed the forum with "#triggered" meme images, insulting us until they got banned. It's disgusting, and it was upsetting for many who witnessed it before they were all removed.

That's how I found out about MRAs. Doesn't surprise me at all that sulla would be one of them. I just hate him more for it. And not in a fun-to-hate kind of way, these people are monsters who get off on going after those they think are vulnerable.

So perhaps it might make sense now why I think sulla deserves such a negative reputation.

Your post sounds nutty, and your lies about gamergate and MRA's are laughable.

Feminists have a habit of making up false rape threats, to incite hatred against men. We live in a female supremacist society, accusations of misogyny are laughable.

What is wrong with men who advocate for their rights? baby boys do not have legal protection from genital mutilation.  Men are seen as so sub human, that kicking fathers away from their kids, and making him pay child support to the mother that alienated him is normalized.

I can list a long list of systematic disadvantages men face compared to women.

you don't consider men human beings, so I doubt the list would have any effect on you.

Women can abuse and treat men like shit with near impunity, your false threat narrative about women being victims will not work. Female mistreatment of men is enabled by society, male mistreatment of females is punished and frowned upon.

"It's a serious issue for those with PTSD, and for another forum I am a part of, for those who have been raped or have dealt with other sexual assault. Well, apparently MRAs think this is something to joke abou"

On national TV Sharon Osborne was laughing at a story about a men getting his dick cut off, she said it was a great thing to happen.

She gave a half assed apology laughing and tittering on TV.

MRA's joke about rape, perhaps because it is a way of coping with false rape accusations, most rape accusations are false, used as a weapon to punish men. Due process has been eroded when it comes to sex crimes as well.  

Male rape is seen as a joke, prison rape is seen as a joke. Male victims of female on male rape, are made to pay child support to the women that raped them, female on male rape is not even recognized as a crime in the UK.

Feminists lie about rape, they pump out false rape stats, they water down the definition of rape as well. Some men are going to be cynical and start joking about rape in that climate.

When a man gets divorced, and is forced to pay alimony and is bared from seeing his kids, that is like rape. The suicide rate for divorced men is 4 times higher than average, and men already have a higher chance of killing themselves compared to women to begin with. To marry someone, live off them and exploit them, and then enslave them via life time alimony and child support is predatory psychopathic behavior. This behavior is enabled via the state and is completely normalized. It is not even an issue to most people.

GamerGate is a reaction to feminists and females barging into male spaces and taking over, and practicing their female social dominance and bullying there. it is as simple as that.

For example anita sarkeesian does videos that are complete nonsense, about the bunk concept objectification. Apparently men looking at images of women, in their fantasy media is problematic. Some Women are so controlling they think they have a right to police male fantasy.

If men looking at women is considered harmful, if the male gaze is considered harmful, the implication of that is male sexuality is harmful.

If you applied those some ideas onto gay men, it would be rightfully seen as homophobic. If straight men talked about the gay male gaze, and how gay men objectified other men just by looking at them, it would be rightfully considered homophobic and condemned.

If females think male sexuality is harmful, they can keep their resentment to themselves.

When anita sarkeesian gets rightful blow back from her bullshit, she makes up rape threats, and creates a false threat narrative.

"MRAs and their other groups routinely single out women they don't like and insult them, send them rape threats, and in some cases find and publish their addresses to make more serious threats."

I would like to stat, this is completely false, this is just an empty threat narrative designed to dehumanize men who do not pander to women, it is as simple as that.

Men are just as human as women.

Anyway I am sorry about this post, but I felt I had to reply to it, as I sort of consider it a false accusation against a group.

I have never sent women rape threats, I have never associated with anyone who sends women rape threats, and I do not associate with any community where that is deemed acceptable.

sulla
Recon
Recon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xmo5 Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:15 am

I won't claim to have insight as to what accusations are accurate or not, as I wasn't there to witness any of what happened, but I think it's important that we don't lose sight of reality. There are definitely disadvantages that men face in society, some of which were summarized in your post, but let's not forget that there are at least as many disadvantages that women face as well; they deserve just as much support and acceptance in speaking out about their rights and attempting to overcome these obstacles.

Similarly, while false rape accusations are tragic and can undoubtedly destroy innocent lives, let's not forget or trivialize the horrific trauma of legitimately being a rape victim and how many even advocate against the rights of these victims to decline to carry the potential resulting pregnancy to term. Understand that for some people, the pain is very real and they don't deserve to have their suffering become the subject of another's joke or offhand remark. Is it any better to put salt in their wounds to criticize the ones who make false and destructive accusations than it is to berate a falsely accused rapist for how damaging rape can be to the victims?

That's all I'll say on the subject and in the interest of avoiding a flame war, I think it's best that this conversation is discontinued.
Xmo5
Xmo5
AWBW Map Committee
AWBW Map Committee

Posts Posts : 458
Reputation Reputation : 106

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: