Take Your Turn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:07 am
Latest topics
» [Observer's AWBW document] An FOW game on 1vs1 Verdun, Nell vs Von Bolt
any medical or sports experts around? EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 7:14 am by a9977321

» dpsi/Jokas Collaboration Analysis
any medical or sports experts around? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 3:20 pm by dpsi

» Jokas' Olaf Guide
any medical or sports experts around? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 3:03 pm by dpsi

» Jokas' Adder Guide (pt 1) English
any medical or sports experts around? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 2:51 pm by dpsi

» Basic Guide for HQ Cheese and countering strategy for current FOW GL maps
any medical or sports experts around? EmptyFri May 22, 2020 1:40 am by a9977321

» Phantom Domain Discussion
any medical or sports experts around? EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:44 am by a9977321

» Commander Wars an Advance Wars Clone
any medical or sports experts around? EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 5:14 am by Robosturm_

» Advanced Strategy: Minimum Attacking Ratio
any medical or sports experts around? EmptyThu May 16, 2019 9:05 pm by Everdan

» Advanced Strategy: How Much is First Strike worth?
any medical or sports experts around? EmptyThu May 16, 2019 8:32 pm by Everdan

Top posting users this month
No user

any medical or sports experts around?

4 posters

Go down

any medical or sports experts around? Empty any medical or sports experts around?

Post  Blanci Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:54 pm

I might be busy taking legal action against my bádminton club who refuse to recognise that a child has a human right to collapse on the floor and have a drink of wáter and a one minute rest when he is absolutey exhausted as happens from time to time immediately when he finishes an exceptionally hard  2 set game and in particular he has that right before he needs to put away the heavy posts and nets.  A hard 2 sets is the equivalent of possibly 30 minutes non stop running at high level especially when a child is determined to win against grown ups who intelligently bat the birdie to one corner and another and the child thinks he is superman and d etermined to get it back every time.

Actually rather than waste money on lawyers and doctor certifications maybe i should get this true story on the internet or in newspapers. see if it goes viral.

Does anyone agree this is a childs right
and any suggestions what course may be best.

I fear it is is endemic part of the bádminton club culture and considered necesary for discipline, But i feel exceptional cases of clear exhaustion must be recognised at least in principle. And if in practice if there ia ample evidence of posible exhaustion like pouring sweat in spain in june after very hard game then to carry on regardless and order the child to do stuff with zero rest time is inexcusable.

Blanci
Recon
Recon

Posts Posts : 156
Reputation Reputation : 35

Back to top Go down

any medical or sports experts around? Empty Re: any medical or sports experts around?

Post  Iordor Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:29 pm

1) This has nothing to do with AW.

2) While this story is sad; it's a part of life, and the only way this is going to get media attention is if the child is a female especially if she's on an all male team. The media, and society doesn't give a fuck if anything goes bad for males. Look at the nigera massacres that happen almost everyday: not one fuck given. Now look at what happens when they take a few females hostage: total media recognition, and UN sanctions.

3) I had to do this myself in the military, and it's made me stronger - maybe it'll help him too.
Iordor
Iordor
Mech
Mech

Posts Posts : 83

Back to top Go down

any medical or sports experts around? Empty Re: any medical or sports experts around?

Post  Blanci Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:25 pm

1) correct ! this random chat sub-fórum is generally for random stuff at least judging by other posts in this sub fórum.

2) wow. another amazing observation your dead right and that stuff i guess is hellishly more serious.
Actually i m glad you  point out such clearly awful stuff going on , it makes my probs pale into insignificance.  Mind you theres not much we can do about the nigerian stuff. But hopefully now theyll start sorting it out as the whole place is in the media. I try to support the UN, in principle they should be good idea

3)The kid didnt realise it was the mili.

Actually after a period of reflection the club is now  recognising the guilty trainer was rather "pesado" (stuborn / overly insistent/ pestering) .... so maybe i can save my cash and time.

Anyway, i told him next time he loses to adult he can say he only lost because he was saving his energy t o put the net and posts away he he.

Blanci
Recon
Recon

Posts Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post  sulla Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:41 am

Bring back those kidnapped girls!

Meanwhile the same group slaughtered 100's of boys and it hasn't been mentioned by the media yet.

Men have to complete in a male dominance hierarchy, so there is going to be bulling of young talented males.

sulla
Recon
Recon

Posts Posts : 135
Reputation Reputation : -63

Back to top Go down

Post  sulla Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:44 am

http://www.avoiceformen.com/misandry/boko-haram-gendercide-a-vote-of-no-confidence-in-the-united-nations/

Also We live in a world where mutilating a boys penis is considered normal. I doubt anyone is going to care about your son being treated harshly.

sulla
Recon
Recon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iordor Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Indeed, you sound like a fellow MRA sulla. Though, makes sense since you were thrown into prison, which men make up the large majority of: http://www.prisonpolicy.org/graphs/genderinc.html , and not only this but females get 30% less sentencing, or a complete /r/pussypass: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/11/men-women-prison-sentence-length-gender-gap_n_1874742.htm

And if you haven't, head over to /r/TheRedPill.
Iordor
Iordor
Mech
Mech

Back to top Go down

Post  sulla Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:35 pm

RedPill concept has been co'oppted by PUA's and conspiracy theorists. I am more into the black pill now.

sulla
Recon
Recon

Back to top Go down

Post  Iordor Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:42 pm

What's the blackpill? And, I agree about the PUA, and nuts, but there's still some good thought provoking articles now and then.
Iordor
Iordor
Mech
Mech

Back to top Go down

Post  w00se Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:10 pm

This thread has gotten horribly off topic.  I do not want to see a trend of other threads degenerating into gender argument circlejerking so I'm closing this now.
w00se
w00se
Thing What Kicks
Thing What Kicks

Posts Posts : 568
Reputation Reputation : 15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum