Take Your Turn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 250 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:07 am
Latest topics
» [Observer's AWBW document] An FOW game on 1vs1 Verdun, Nell vs Von Bolt
Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc EmptyTue Nov 09, 2021 7:14 am by a9977321

» dpsi/Jokas Collaboration Analysis
Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 3:20 pm by dpsi

» Jokas' Olaf Guide
Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 3:03 pm by dpsi

» Jokas' Adder Guide (pt 1) English
Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 2:51 pm by dpsi

» Basic Guide for HQ Cheese and countering strategy for current FOW GL maps
Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc EmptyFri May 22, 2020 1:40 am by a9977321

» Phantom Domain Discussion
Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc EmptyTue Mar 24, 2020 8:44 am by a9977321

» Commander Wars an Advance Wars Clone
Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 5:14 am by Robosturm_

» Advanced Strategy: Minimum Attacking Ratio
Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc EmptyThu May 16, 2019 9:05 pm by Everdan

» Advanced Strategy: How Much is First Strike worth?
Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc EmptyThu May 16, 2019 8:32 pm by Everdan

Top posting users this month
No user

Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc

2 posters

Go down

Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc Empty Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc

Post  Kegbot Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:57 am

This is the deck I got into the top 100 in ranked with. I climbed from 0 ELO to 1786 ELO with this bad boy. It's my own custom version of a deck Best Sakuya NA (or Mori, or Deus Ex Machina, or swagl0rd024) spawned.

The idea of the deck is pretty straightforward: early/mid game aggression and tempo into sweet, sweet indirect damage late game.

The deck would ideally have 3 Paladin of the Flame Dawns and 3 (or 5) Demon of Fears, but Lady Luck does not shine on me often and people are pretty much completely unwilling to trade them away. (can a nigga get a crafting system?)

I may add more to this in the future, but I am feeling lazy at the moment. So, I leave you with a screencap.

Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc 200d9454b4

Admin Edit: Adjusted image size to be a bit easier on the eyes.
Kegbot
Kegbot
Recon
Recon

Posts Posts : 202
Reputation Reputation : 22

Back to top Go down

Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc Empty Re: Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc

Post  Best Sakuya NA Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:09 pm

Spoken like a true champ, haha. I'll post my current version in a bit.
Best Sakuya NA
Best Sakuya NA
Admin

Posts Posts : 980
Reputation Reputation : 102

https://isndev.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc Empty Re: Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc

Post  Best Sakuya NA Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:01 pm

This is my version, with slight variations on cards, which got me to 1860 ELO ish thusfar, along with various other decks.

For the commanders:

1. Aether Acolyte as one of the only 2 cost Verore characters with any real early game numerical power
  2. Demon of Fear for controlling the midgame with his passive
  3. Kali is a pretty solid character for early game pressure, forcing them to sacrifice a decent amount of momentum to stop her

Everything else is minor changes based around playstyle.  This deck is good for if you want to rush but also have a lot of control around mid to late game.

Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc 1AZzAQl

A similar deck I've started using is here.  

This deck has a much stronger early game but a weaker late game, often relying on ending the game quickly before the opponent can organize defenses or a stronger mid game rush against you.  If your early game isn't effective, you generally need to hold on until Calamity and outplay until then.  One of my favorite late game outplays is Herald and then Shikana the turn after, which nets you an 18/18 Flier with Charge.  

In general, another strong variant of Verore and Flame Dawn.

Dark Sacculas or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Sacc 9vYqcun
Best Sakuya NA
Best Sakuya NA
Admin

Posts Posts : 980
Reputation Reputation : 102

https://isndev.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down